From time to time we may ask you to perform a Line Sync or Port reset on your ADSL service as part of troubleshooting problems with a service.
- Remove the power cable from your ADSL modem
- Unplug your ADSL modem from the phone socket at the wall
- Disconnect any telephones or fax machines also connected to the line (this step is optional, but recommended)
- Wait 12 minutes (make sure you use a timer)
- Reconnect your ADSL modem to the phone socket at the wall
- Reconnect the power cable to your ADSL modem
- Wait 5 minutes to ensure your modem has turned on, and confirm if your internet is now working
- Reconnect any telephones or fax machines you had disconnected, and be sure to use an ADSL filter
If you have any issues, our friendly support team are always happy to help you on 1300 798 718.
Please sign in to leave a comment.