This guide describes how to use the Outlook Web App (OWA) to access your Real World Technology Solutions Hosted Exchange mailbox.
|OWA web site URL:||http://exchange.thecore.net.au|
|Login/Username:||Your email address (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Password:||Your email address password|
Outlook Web App
- Using your favourite browser, navigate to http://exchange.thecore.net.au. You will be presented with the Outlook Web App sign-in page. Type in your email address and password in the appropriate fields, and then click the Sign In link.
- If this is the first time that you are using the Outlook Web App with your mailbox, Outlook might ask you for your preferred Language and Time Zone, choose the options that you would like, and then click the Save button.
- After a moment to load your mailbox, you will see the main Outlook Web App page. From here you can review your Mail, compose a New Mail message, check your Calendar, create a New Event, add or remove email addresses for People, and set-up Tasks and reminders to help keep track of things.
- For more information about how to perform various tasks with the Outlook Web App, pull down the Question Mark icon at the top left of the website, and choose the Help option.
- There are many options and functions provided by the Outlook Web App, and the features are similar to the Outlook Desktop App for Windows and Macintosh. You can review and search for topics in the help pages to find out how to perform various tasks.