This guide describes how to add an external mail contact to your Real World Technology Solutions Hosted Exchange email environment.
An external mail contact is a mail user that does not have a mailbox in your email organisation, but has an internal email address that users can email to will deliver mail to their external email address. It is used to add users to distribution lists, or as a contact within your email domain to quickly send emails to.
To add an external mail contact, you will need to know your email domain's management account username and password. The username and the management interface URL has changed from the previous email hosting service, but the password remains the same.
Email management account information
|Previous Email System||Real World Technology Solutions Hosted Exchange|
|Mailbox Management URL||https://secure.rwts.com.au/cgi-bin/qmailadmin||https://console.exchange.thecore.net.au|
|Mailbox Management Usernamefirstname.lastname@example.org||Your email domain without prefixes or postfixes. For example, if your email domain is @youremaildomain.com, your username is simply youremaildomain|
|Mailbox Management Password||The password for the email@example.com email address.||The password for the previous firstname.lastname@example.org email address.|
To add a new external mailbox
- Open your favourite web browser and navigate to: https://console.exchange.thecore.net.au. A Control Panel Login page will appear.
- Enter your Real World Technology Solutions Hosted Exchange Mailbox Management Username, and password in the appropriate fields, and then click the Sign In button. Once done, the interface will display your email organisations management interface.
- On the left hand side navigation pane, under Hosting Services > Manage Exchange, click the option Exchange Organizations. You will then see information regarding your usage of your email environment.
- At the far right side of this page, a number of buttons allow you to manage various aspects of your email environment. Locate and click Mail Contacts to view all of the mail contacts in your email environment.
- To add a new mail contact, click the Add Mail Contact button located at the far right of the page. The Add Mail Contact in "emaildomain" will be shown.
- In the Contact Name area, type in the name you would like to call the mail contact. In the First Name and Last Name areas, type in the first and last name of the mail contact. In the External Email Address area, type in the email address of the mail contact. In the Internal Email Address area, type in the email address that the contact should have within your email domain. When you have finished entering in the required information, click the Add Mail Contact button.
- If the mail contact has been created successfully, a message will display near the top of the page that will indicate such, and the display will show a list of mail contacts the newly created contact included. If the internal email address name is already used elsewhere, a message will indicate a failure. Retry a different username a successful mail contact is created.
- To add another mail contact, repeat steps 5 to 7 for each additional mail contact that you would like to create.
- When done creating mail contacts, you can click the Sign Out link at the top of the page to exit the email management site.